ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ANALYSIS OF THE FIRST HALF BET FOR U19 PORTUGAL VS U19 ITALY  (อ่าน 177 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ phocohanoi7

• กระทู้: 67
    • ดูรายละเอียด
ANALYSIS OF THE FIRST HALF BET FOR U19 PORTUGAL VS U19 ITALY
« เมื่อ: 6/07/23, 11:46:55 »

ANALYSIS OF THE FIRST HALF BET FOR U19 PORTUGAL VS U19 ITALY, 23:00, JULY 6
Check out my latest my football tips blog. I cover a range of matches and provide insights to help you make informed bets. From 1x2 best football tips to over/under predictions, there's something for everyone.
In the opening match of the UEFA U19 Championship, Italy's U19 team convincingly won 4-0 against the host U19 Malta. The score in the first half of that match was 2-0 in favor of the Italian team. However, in the upcoming match, U19 Italy will face a tough challenge against U19 Portugal.
In the first half of the match, U19 Italy is handicapped with a 0:0 Asian handicap. However, the market balance is currently leaning towards U19 Portugal before the kick-off. The odds for U19 Portugal are showing a decreasing trend, while the odds for U19 Italy are increasing.
U19 Portugal has shown a good ability to start the game.
Looking for reliable football tips? My 1x2 best football tips are backed by careful analysis and a deep understanding of the game. I've been sharing my expertise for years, and my track record speaks for itself. Don't miss out on my latest predictions
In their opening match on July 3, U19 Portugal took a 1-0 lead against their opponent U19 Poland. In their last 7 matches across all competitions, U19 Portugal remained unbeaten in the first half, with 6 wins and 1 draw. In their previous 9 meetings with U19 Italy, U19 Portugal was also unbeaten in the first half, with 5 wins and 4 draws.
Selection: U19 Portugal
First Half Over/Under Odds for U19 Portugal vs U19 Italy
Over/Under 1 (First Half)
With the Over/Under set at 1, the odds are evenly balanced between the two options. There is a high likelihood that the first 45 minutes of the upcoming match between U19 Portugal and U19 Italy will end with 1 goal scored. Statistics show that in their last 6 matches, U19 Portugal has taken a 1-0 lead in 5 of them before halftime.
Selection: U19 Portugal to win 1-0
First Half Score Prediction: U19 Portugal 1-0 U19 Italy
Expected Lineups for U19 Portugal vs U19 Italy
U19 Portugal (4-4-2): Pinto, Bras, Monteiro, Esteves, Ribeiro, Felix, Justo, Gustavo Sa, D.Moreira, Ribeiro, A.Moreira.
U19 Italy (4-3-3): Mastrantonio, Bozzolan, Chiarodia, A.Dellavalle, L.Dellavalle, Lipani, Faticanti, Amatucci, D'Andrea, Espostio, Koleosho.
The Fastest 1xBet Register Guide to Players https://wintips.com/the-fastest-1xbet-register-guide-to-players/