ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: LSU Dominates Texas Southern 106-47  (อ่าน 136 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Ellefsons

• กระทู้: 5
    • ดูรายละเอียด
LSU Dominates Texas Southern 106-47
« เมื่อ: 1/04/24, 10:32:16 »

The No. 7 ranked LSU Tigers won their 6th straight game Monday evening,  controling Texas Southern 106-47 inside the PMAC.Flau' jae Johnson connected for the team lead in scoring with 17 points to support eight rebounds and 5 steals. Aneesah Morrow also had 17 and she had seven steals. Morrow,  Johnson,  and LSU had a season-best 22 steals Monday evening. Superstar freshman Mikaylah Williams continues to look the part as she racked up 14 points and hit four three-pointers. Williams has actually had double-digit racking up evenings in 5 straight competitions. Hailey Van Lith pitched in with a season-best 16 points. "We are playing faster due to the fact that we are more comfy recognizing where each various other are on the flooring https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com, " Van Lith said.But the greatest story from Monday night really did not originated from who was on the floor,  yet rather who had not been. For the 2nd straight video game,  Angel Reese was nowhere to be seen. Reese was pulled at halftime of last Tuesday's video game versus Kent State and was not with the group when the Tigers took a trip to Southeastern this past Friday. "You constantly need to manage storage locker area concerns, " Kim Mulkey said in her postgame conference. "Often you do not find out about it. Occasionally you want to know even more than you're entitled to recognize. I'm going to secure my gamers,  constantly. They are more vital." Next up LSU will travel to the Cayman Island Standard. The Tigers will play Niagara on Friday and Virginia on Saturday. As to whether Reese will be with LSU on this trip,  Mulkey had this to claim:" If I have,  I wouldn't tell you,  OK? You're not qualified to that info."

Garrett Nussmeier Jersey